LAN Management keeps your business and apps working and everyone in your business connected. Although necessary, it can use up your resources in the process. When you entrust KubeNet with your LAN, we will help optimise its performance, provide increased control and we can standardise across your whole estate, which helps reduce your ICT overheads.
What is LAN Management?
LAN management is the collection of skills and tasks that keeps your network running to it’s design specifications.
At KubeNet, we can do the monitoring, maintenance or the management – or even all three! Which leaves your IT team free to concentrate on your business and strategy.
Why LAN Management makes sense.
Our engineers are highly skilled, and as a team, we work in partnership with companies of all sizes who trust us to manage their infrastructure. We monitor performance 24/7 across your networks and devices, maintain the physical equipment across your IT infrastructure and manage optimal configurations with ongoing service support.
The complexity of your LAN is increasing with Unified Communications and apps, which test the performance and stability of networks. As you evolve your flexible working strategies and introduce new technologies to grow your business, end to end network performance becomes ever more critical.
Why KubeNet for your LAN Management
- 24/7 proactive infrastructure monitoring and alerting – to flag potential problems before they affect your network.
- Support to improve performance and reliability with performance reports
- A real-time view of your network including all the devices on it and how they’re connected – so we always know what’s happening
- A real-time inventory of all the technology on your network – great for planning upgrades and budgeting for capital expenditures
- Automated back ups of network infrastructure configurations – essential for quickly restoring service in an outage
- Automated troubleshooting tools and secure remote access to your infrastructure devices – for fast issue resolution