Charity Partnership: Mary’s Meals
KubeNet are delighted to announce our new charity partnership with Mary’s Meals, a global movement of people with the firm belief that no child should ever go hungry in their place of education, by setting up school feeding programmes in some of the world’s poorest communities.
By bringing these chronically hungry children to the classroom, they are able to gain an education that can, in the future, hopefully be their route out of poverty; and at a cost of just £15.90 per school year per child. This wonderful, worldwide charity are currently reaching 1,838,859 children with nutritious daily meals in school, and are committed to spending at least 93% of donations directly on charitable activities.
To support them on their mission, we are providing Mary’s Meals with Microsoft Teams Direct Voice Routing. This will allow the staff at Mary’s Meals to communicate and collaborate around the world. In addition to this, we are also seeking other methods of fund generation to increase donations to this charity.
Microsoft Teams has been imperative to how we communicate since the beginning of the pandemic, and this is only going to increase going forward, especially as we move to a more blended workplace. Our Microsoft Teams Voice Routing service, Kube Teams Connect comes with plenty of pros, whether in the office or working from home. These include:
- It’s cheap and easy to set-up: Taking only minutes, and you can retain your Office 365 licence, or switch to KubeNet, where our Silver Partnership means that we can reduce costs by offering the same licence cheaper.
- It provides more call management: connecting with existing call management, control your minutes and your numbers.
- There is no complicated infrastructure
- There is no need for handsets: everything is done though Microsoft Teams, through your desktop or your mobile phone app, whichever suits you! But if you would prefer a handset, this is also possible.
- Your number is yours. When using Microsoft Teams with a regular calling plan, the number goes into the Microsoft Cloud and is not able to be retrieved. But with this direct routing option, even if you choose to stop using the service, you have control over your number.
In addition to this, with the support of our valued customers, we will be enabling a “round-up” initiative, in which we will be rounding up the monthly invoices to the nearest £1 – or any other preferred amount, to donate to Mary’s Meals as they continue to feed hundreds of thousands of children.
We couldn’t be more excited to be supporting and working alongside this incredible charity and being just a small part of the work that they do.
If you’d like to find out more about their mission, be sure to check out their website as well as their socials on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, or get in touch with us here at Kube! And for more information on our Microsoft Teams Voice Routing service, click this link or call our team who will be more than happy to help! Or simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org