Dingbro Ltd Case Study
Based in Fraserburgh, Dingbro Ltd are the largest independent motor factors in Scotland
with over 1000 employees and 25 sites throughout Scotland.
Kube manage the full fixed line and calls estate and are currently working with Dingbro to upgrade their ageing DASS lines to ISDN30 to enable the roll out of a Cisco call management. As the company grows we have full responsibility of the installation and management of all new locations requirements.
The main incumbents were BT Retail & Talk Talk group for both fixed line & calls with multiple tariffs across various branches and no “joined up” fault & support function in place.
Our remit was to create a single supplier agreement and work in partnership with the Dingbro IT team to drive new projects and reduce telephony costs across the business. After a successful RFI Kube won a 3 year contract to supply fixed line & calls.
The main business affecting challenges were as follows;
- Multiple suppliers
- Numerous lines including feature & multiline which had services that were either over billed, inaccurate or indeed not required.
- Limited or no visibility to services information and contracts.
- Various and expensive price structures
- No single helpdesk, support or account management
- DASS lines with limited records information prohibiting telephone switch upgrade
Overview of Solution
We undertook a full review liaising directly with suppliers to ensure the successful novation to Kube’s platform. As part of this exercise we agreed to support all branches in liaising with BT on their telephone switch issues creating a single number for branches to contact which required a re-education programme.
The Results and Benefits
A Single supplier for the full fixed line & calls estate
- Novation and Management of the full telecoms estate
- Single point of account management & support
- Consolidated invoices with agreed management reports & administration
- Substantial reduction in costs
- Accurate & detailed estate information
- Improved Service allowing a future transition to Cisco Call management
- Enhanced Productivity