MS Teams Engineer who is technically capable across Microsoft technologies and confident engaging with customers.
Working alongside and supporting our Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineers, you will be a key part of the KubeNet team as a lead technical expert across Voice migration & Digital Transformation projects to our clients across the UK & Globally.
A mix of strong technical experience and excellent customer relationship experience is key to this role
· Troubleshoot incidents & provide high-level support to Customers & KubeNet 1st & 2nd line engineers
· Responsibility for maintaining Microsoft 325 platforms and identifying improvement opportunities.
· Work closely with Product and Professional Service Teams to understand MS-Teams deployments and service roadmaps
· Supporting customers & Kube UC engineers to deliver ISDN to Microsoft Teams Direct Routing and customers looking at Hybrid solutions
· Build in-depth technical expertise across voice and Unified Communications on our Session Border Controllers (SBC) ( FULL TRAINING GIVEN)
· Supporting our Infrastructure & Network Services team on major incidents.
· Working with our Infrastructure & Network Services team to build our Microsoft skillsets and customer offerings
· Technical support on our other collaboration products and services across Unified Communications platforms
· To manage the escalation process & communication regarding the status, progression and/or resolution of incidents
· Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
· Training and guidance to team members and advisory to management on MS-Teams
· Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
· To assist with tasks as assigned by the Directors which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
What you need to start
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a Microsoft environment with communication technologies skills an advantage
· Engineer level & implementation experience in Teams and S4B including on-prem & Hybrid
· Customer focussed individual, able to work alone with senior staff
· Experience and understanding of Session Border Controllers (SBC) with AudioCodes a distinct advantage. (FULL TRAINING GIVEN)
· Experience with hard phones and room systems a plus
· Understanding of voice technologies: Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and (TDM , SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, Codecs, QoS), video and mobility
· Call / Contact Center Technology and Cloud PBX an advantage
· Strong PowerShell skills using O365 modules, server maintenance and regular interaction with cross functional teams, client and vendors.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
Knowledge about at least one of the top Cloud players is preferred and working knowledge of Microsoft Collaboration suites and experience in managing Collaboration Technologies
Voice vendor knowledge such as Avaya, Polycom and Cisco awareness an advantage