Working within our network services team you will be responsible for providing high quality and timely IT & infrastructure support and professional services to our clients which include SME, Enterprise, Public Sector and Managed Services.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support on a range of our products & services.
- Depending on experience, provide pre-sales support including consultation & design for customer projects including the pre-build, test and delivery.
- Raising and closing of support tickets using our Helpdesk systems to monitor and keep track of our client’s networks and services, providing end to end monitoring.
- Responsible for proactively advising clients on progress and timescales, any further works required and obtaining any required authorisations.
- Interact with other teams such as suppliers when technical information is required.
- Visit customer sites to support infrastructure, hardware installation and trouble shooting.
- Provide on-call support on a rota basis.
A great environment for technical development and progression, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a company that supports Telecoms, Digital Connectivity, Cisco, Cloud, MS Teams or IT services.
Customer and team focussed it will be beneficial if you have previous experience with Routing, Switching, WLAN, Network Security or Hosted Telephony
We are looking for engineers with experience in:
- Windows and Linux Server management
- Network Storage and SAN management
- Networking – Ideally CCNA or working towards CCNA
- VMware vSphere\vCenter infrastructure
- Management of Active Directory, O365 and On Prem Microsoft services
- Understanding of MS Azure a distinct advantage
- Backup and Recovery – Datto or equivalent
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Driving licence essential
SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS
Working at KubeNet you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Quarterly Bonus based on personal & the teams Kpi’s
- 22 days holiday per annum plus 9 statuary days following Scottish Bank Holiday calendar.
- Standard working week Monday to Friday and we operate flexible shifts between 8am and 6pm.
- Based at our offices, Building 11000, Academy Park, Gower Street Glasgow, G51 1PR.
- KubeNet operate a blended working policy with a minimum 3 days in the office, however, you can choose to be based in the office Monday to Friday.
- Following successful probationary period of 6 months, access to private healthcare, death in service and increased pension company contribution of 5%
- On-Call: You will be expected to take part in our weekly on-call rota for which an on-call payment will be given.
- Free KubeNet Broadband or a £25.00 per month contribution.
- Financial Contribution to your agreed training path with 2 days exam leave pa.
- Training will be provided on the systems we use and any future requirements.
KubeNet are an MSP and a leading provider of best-in-class, future-proof communications and technology solutions to some of the world’s leading companies.
Our broad portfolio of Cloud, Cyber Security and Voice solutions ensures our clients have access to their applications and Data across the Globe and as a Cisco & Microsoft Partner we are right at the forefront of technology.
Because we own and operate our own Next Generation Network, we can guarantee that our infrastructure is flexible, secure and resilient enough to meet business requirements all fully supported through our ISO, ITiL and Cyber Essentials accreditations.
But we’re more than just a successful business, we’re a successful and motivated team. A team of great people delivering great products and exceptional service to our customers.
As we continue to grow, our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace, we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form with inclusion front and centre.
If you think you have the skills that are required, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!