We are looking for a 1st Line IT Support Engineer to join our Service Desk team and provide excellent customer focused 1st line technical support to our clients, re-sellers and partners assisting with our range of Internet, Cloud and Unified Comms Solutions via onsite, telephone and email. This role is varied and is technical in nature and full training will be given.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide remote 1st line technical support; answering support queries via telephone or email to meet the agreed SLAs
- Provide on-site IT support to our Managed Service Clients
- Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times for all support queries and adhere to all internal processes for Fusion and our clients
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issue and ensure the client is kept up to date if their case in on going
- Log all calls accurately in the helpdesk system and maintain full documentation allowing others to pick up if necessary
- Respond positively to all enquiries from clients and help them resolve any problems efficiently and accurately
- Escalate more complex service issues to your Team Leader if you are unable to assist
- Liaise with third parties as necessary to resolve any issues as they arise
Mainly based at our Glasgow HQ, the role would suit a customer focussed & motivated person who wants to further develop their skill sets and career within a dynamic and expanding technology company. Although mainly based in our Glasgow HQ, the successful candidate will also be required to spend time on-site as part of our Managed Service contracts.
KubeNet will provide training and a great environment for development and progression and ideally you will have experience working in a company that supports IT and Unified Communications.
Personal and Team Responsibilities
- Experience in an IT helpdesk or similar role (ideally 6 months+)
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Understanding of Cloud & Unified Comms an advantage
- Experience of using and troubleshooting of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Experience with troubleshooting Remote Desktop Service and bespoke application environments – desirable
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident to triage and troubleshoot as necessary
- Driving Licence essential
SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS
Working at KubeNet you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Quarterly Bonus based on personal & the teams Kpi’s
- 22 days holiday per annum plus 9 statuary days following Scottish Bank Holiday calendar.
- Standard working week Monday to Friday and we operate flexible shifts between 8am and 6pm.
- Based at our offices, Building 11000, Academy Park, Gower Street Glasgow, G51 1PR.
- KubeNet operate a blended working policy with a minimum 3 days in the office, however, you can choose to be based in the office Monday to Friday.
- Following successful probationary period of 6 months, access to private healthcare, death in service and increased pension company contribution of 5%
- On-Call: After a qualifying period you will be expected to take part in our on-call rota for which an excellent on-call payment will be given.
- Free KubeNet Broadband or a £25.00 per month contribution.
- Financial Contribution to your agreed training path with 2 days exam leave pa.
- Training will be provided on the systems we use and any future requirements.
KubeNet is a leading Managed Service Provider who provides best-in-class, future-proof communications and technology solutions to some of the world’s leading companies.
Our broad portfolio of Ethernet, Cloud and Voice solutions ensures our clients have access to their applications and Data across the Globe and as a Cisco & Microsoft Partner we are right at the forefront of technology.
Because we own and operate our own Next Generation Network, we can guarantee that our infrastructure is flexible, secure and resilient enough to meet business requirements all fully supported through our ISO, ITiL and Cyber Essentials accreditations.
As we continue to grow, our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace, we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form with inclusion front and centre.
If you think you have the skills that are required, please Send your CV and a cover letter and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!