Location: Glasgow, G51 1PR
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
As part of our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Specialist to work within our talented team – supporting the business and our key clients.
As a company working to ISO standards and other industry accreditations, we are looking for a well organised, process orientated individual who can fulfil a variety of tasks which ensure we continue to deliver high standards to our valued customers and drive continued business improvements.
The successful candidate will achieve common goals in a positive learning environment where knowledge sharing will help propel you to the next level of your career.
Compliance Specialist – Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintaining compliance and audit requirements around accreditations, ISO27001, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials Plus, ITIL and Standard Operating Procedures for both KubeNet and key customers
- Strategy & Framework Planning around ISO14001
- Liaising with customers & suppliers regarding audit & compliance requirements
- Ensure the highest standards are met across the business by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures & regulatory compliance
- Ensuring corporate governance framework in place covering all regulatory matters
- Main point of contact for data protection internally and externally
- Helping to design and implement data protection policies and procedures
- Working with IT and the Leadership team to ensure all systems meet the required standard and to provide guidance on data issues affecting each business area
- Providing advice and support as well as relevant training in relation to data control and privacy.
- Working with legal team to review and advise on relevant clauses in supplier contracts
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations GDPR, FCA, IR35
- Maintaining risk register in relation to information governance risks
Compliance Specialist – What We Need From You
- Expertise & Sound knowledge of ISO27001, ISO9001 accreditations
- Proven Project Management Capabilities
- Experience working in an ITIL environment and adhering to strict SLA’s
- Knowledge and experience of working with MS Teams, Sharepoint and associated platforms required.
- A good understanding of information technology and security from a compliance perspective.
- Be able to work independently with the ability to build relationships with all key stakeholders
- Excellent written and presentation skills to prepare and produce policy & process documentation
- A confident and respected presence as the subject matter expert for everything Data Protection and compliance related
- A systematic, organised and determined approach to the detail whilst maintaining a strategic view of the regulatory landscape
- Occasional client interaction as the compliance owner for the company.
- Experience in ISO27001, ISO9001
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Some experience in PCI, HIPPA regulation would be advantageous
Some Of Our Great Benefits
Working at KubeNet you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development!
- Competitive salary & great benefits
- Quarterly bonus based on personal & team KPI’s
- 31 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Company Pension & Healthcare after a qualification period
- Financial contribution to your agreed Career & Training development plans
- Access to online training platforms
- Ability to attend industry events
- Flexible working hours
- We operate a blended working policy with a minimum 3 days in the office, however, you can choose to be based in the office Monday to Friday
- Free KubeNet Broadband or a monthly contribution
- Study Leave where applicable
- Cycle to Work scheme
A bit about us!
KubeNET are a Managed Service Provider & Next Generation Network owner delivering infrastructure services, Business Connectivity, Hosted voice solutions, Cloud services & Network Security to some of the best-known companies throughout the UK & Globally. We are a Microsoft Silver Partner a Cisco Premier partner and hold numerous other technology accreditations.
It’s an exciting time here at KubeNet and our vision is to be the Managed Service & Technology Partner and employer of choice. As we continue to grow our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace, we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of with inclusion front and centre.
Our team is amongst the best in business, so if you think you are too and you have the skills that are required, apply now by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!