KubeNet has an excellent opportunity for a driven and problem-solving person to join our motivated and successful customer focused finance team. As part of our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Finance & Billing Assistant. Our finance team are at the heart of everything we do and play a key part in our customer and back-office management, as well as working closely with the other departments in the business. We offer a varied role, the latest technology and finance platforms and continuous training as part of your career development.
We offer a varied role, the latest technology and finance platforms and continuous training as part of your career development.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing of sales orders to our Billing & Accounting platforms
- Maintain accurate supplier billing checks
- Working with our customers in setting up all financial aspects of their account and providing assistance as required.
- Query resolution, billing and general for both internal and external clients
- Credit Control
- Input of sales/purchase invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Undertaking analysis of key reports which monitor the billing performance of the business and our teams.
- Any other duties as required.
- Proficient with excel
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Experience of Xero or Sage would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and a positive attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Ability to work to tight timescales whilst following process and maintaining accuracy
- Previous accounts experience, working as part of a team
- Working in a telecoms or ICT company would be beneficial
Some of the Great Benefits
Working at KubeNet you’ll receive an attractive salary and a great range of benefits, but more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration, and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- After a successful qualifying period, a Comprehensive health care package, death in service & pension contribution.
- 22 days holiday per annum plus 9 statuary days following Scottish Bank Holiday calendar.
- We will support you financially on your self-study and accreditation journey including 2 days exam leave PA.
- KubeNet operate a Hybrid working policy.
- KubeNet Broadband or a £25.00 per month contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more
Our Culture & Values
- Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Our team embodies these values so we can work together to solve complex challenges.
- KubeNet motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions, therefore self-study is key to your success.
- Always do the right thing, put our customers first.
- Whether it’s on one of our sport teams, supporting who we sponsor or company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here.
- Be inquisitive – Ask why. Find context. Be interested in what we do and how we do it.
- Be “Can-do” – Have a bias for action. Most mistakes can be undone.
- We are one team – Respect and trust each other. We are all working towards the same goals.
KubeNet is a leading Managed Service Provider who provides best-in-class technology solutions to companies throughout the UK & Globally.
Our broad portfolio of Internet, Infrastructure, Outsourced IT, Cloud and Voice solutions ensures our clients have access to their applications and Data across the Globe and, as a Cisco, Datto, VMware & Microsoft Partner we are right at the forefront of technology, all fully supported through our ISO, ITiL and Cyber Essentials + accreditations.
As we continue to grow, our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace, we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form with inclusion front and centre.
If you think you have the skills that are required , please Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!
No Agencies Please